Terms of Services Agreement
For customers utilizing website design, website development, or other services provided by Unify Software Solutions.
This Agreement script is a legal contract between the Customer as an individual or an entity (the “Customer”) and Unify Software Solutions (“www.unifysoftwaresolutions.in”) and will be effective when the Customer accepts this Agreement.
- We shall not be responsible for the leakage of any data or information from the external source during the process of sending the same to us or from us to our client for professional services
- All the disputes arose out of this service agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Unify Software Solutions possesses and shall retain rights, title, and interest in and to self, any updates or upkeep discharges, and any related media, on the web or electronic documentation, including all copyrights, licenses, brand names, and other protected innovation rights thereto.
Term and termination
The term of this Agreement comes into action as of the effective date, or upon your accessing, and using Unify Software Solutions, and shall continue unless and until either party provides written notice to the other terminating this Agreement.
Privacy and data security
Unify Software Solutions agrees that it shall use best efforts to (i) keep and maintain Information in strict confidence; and (ii) use and disclose Information solely and exclusively for the purposes.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a state of your utilization of Unify Software Solutions, you warrant that you won't utilize Unify Software Solutions for any reason that is unlawful or disallowed by this Agreement.
Changes to this agreement
Because of changing mechanical and marketing hikes, we maintain whatever authority is needed to overhaul, revise, or adjust this Agreement occasionally. Notice of any update, change, or adjustment will be posted on the site
Services Usage Restrictions
As a condition of this Agreement, the Customer agrees:
- Not to make any copies of the software.
- Not to use the software or confidential information for any purpose not specified in this Agreement.
- Not to alter, merge, modify, or prepare any derivative work based upon the software.
- Not to sell, rent, lease, network, loan, sublicense, assign, disclose, distribute, or otherwise transfer the software.
- Not to use, or misuse, the software in any way which may impair the functionality of the software or website.
Some of Unify Software Solutions Services supports free trial features. Therefore customers have the option of a free trial of the Software before paying the Subscription Fee. Unify Software Solutions gives the Customer this option so that the Customer has an opportunity to fully evaluate the Software before buying.
Once the Customer’s free trial has expired, or at an earlier date if the Customer elects, the Customer will be required to pay the Subscription Fee to Unify Software Solutions to continue to access the Software.
Any support, whether it be telephonic, electronic or other, is provided at Unify Software Solution’s sole discretion.
Third Party Networks
Any access to other networks connected to the Unify Software Solution’s network must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
By selecting the “I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions” option upon Registration, the Customer agrees to be bound by all of the above listed clauses.
If you have any questions, comments concerning this Agreement, please contact us at ‘+91-7217799535’, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Our representatives will endeavor to contact you within fifteen (15) days of your inquiry.